Terms Of Services
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with SALESTAXREGISTER in association with the use of our website and its Services which shall be defined below.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” for the purpose of this TOS.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
SALESTAXREGISTER assists users in determining how many tax returns they will have to file each year as well as registers their company in their respective state. SALESTAXREGISTER will then assist users in completing their tax returns and help collect and remit sales tax.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website are the sole property of SALESTAXREGISTER. At its discretion, SALESTAXREGISTER may offer additional Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated.
To register, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving SALESTAXREGISTER’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, SALESTAXREGISTER will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the user in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of SALESTAXREGISTER’s Services, or any portion thereof.
USER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
After completion of the registration, it shall be your responsibility to notify SALESTAXREGISTER immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. SALESTAXREGISTER shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a user of the site, you herein agree not to make use of SALESTAXREGISTER’s Services for the purpose of:
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any SALESTAXREGISTER officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- interfering with or disrupting any SALESTAXREGISTER Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been outlined in the aforementioned paragraphs.
SALESTAXREGISTER herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors and/or users.
SALESTAXREGISTER herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose user account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of SALESTAXREGISTER’s visitors and users, including the general public.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to SALESTAXREGISTER’s sites.
SALESTAXREGISTER shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a user of salestaxregister.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALESTAXREGISTER does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. As a user, you agree that SALESTAXREGISTER may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your SALESTAXREGISTER account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that SALESTAXREGISTER’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by SALESTAXREGISTER or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on SALESTAXREGISTER Services in whole or part.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
THE USE OF SALESTAXREGISTER SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and SALESTAXREGISTER and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to SALESTAXREGISTER’s Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other SALESTAXREGISTER Services and Affiliate Services.